Click here to subscribe to Insights into Veterinary Endocrinology by email
- Dr. Mark Peterson named recipient of 2021 AVMA Lifetime Excellence in Research Award
- Introducing My New Textbook: Feline Endocrinology - The First Book Fully Dedicated to Endocrine Disorders of the Cat
- PBS Article Covers Our Paper About Organophosphate Esters (OPEs), Housecats and Hyperthyroidism
- Dr. Peterson Wins Award for Paper: Spontaneous primary hypothyroidism in 7 adult cats
- New Chemicals in Environment (Organophosphate Esters) Linked to Hyperthyroidism in Cats
- Dr. Peterson Receives the 2018 Robert W. Kirk Award for Professional Excellence from ACVIM
- The Mystery of the Wasting House Cat: Watch the Lecture Online
- Dr. Peterson Recognized for Contribution to Feline Medicine
- Hyperthyroidism: The Mystery of the Wasting House-Cats (New York Times Magazine)
- Hypothyroidism in Cats—How is it Diagnosed and Treated?
- Diagnosing Feline Hyperthyroidism: Not Always as Simple as One Might Believe
- When To Start Thyroid Hormone Replacement in Cats Treated with Radioiodine (I-131)
- Top Endocrine Publications of 2014: The Feline Thyroid Gland
- Can Thyroid Function be Monitored in Hypothyroid Dogs Treated with Steroids?
- Methimazole Treatment of Canine Hyperthyroidism