Montreal, Quebec, April 23 – 25, 2021
• Testing for Hyperthyroid Disease: More than just Measuring T4
• Best Treatment for Hyperthyroidism: Drugs, Surgery, Diet, or Radioiodine?
• Feline Hypothyroidism: Underdiagnosed, Undertreated, and Underappreciated
• Cachexia, Sarcopenia, and Other Muscle Wasting Syndromes: Common Problems of Senior to Geriatric Cats
• Hyperthyroidism and the Kidney: A Love-hate Relationship
• Managing Feline Hyperthyroidism: Tailoring the treatment to fit the individual cat
Novi, Michigan. December 2-5, 2021
• Diagnosis and testing for hyperthyroidism: More than just measuring T4!
• What’s the best treatment for hyperthyroidism … Drugs, surgery, diet, or radioiodine?
• Naturally occurring and iatrogenic hypothyroidism in cats: Underdiagnosed, undertreated, and underappreciated
• Hyperthyroidism and the kidney: A love-hate relationship
• The hyperthyroid cat with concurrent nonthyroidal illness: Complications in diagnosis and management
• Cachexia, sarcopenia, and other forms of muscle wasting: Common problems of senior and geriatric cats and cats with endocrine disease
Bologna, Italy, 2021
• Feline Hyperthyroidism
• Feline Hyperthyroidism: Radioiodine Treatment
• Thyroid Scintigraphy
• The Endocrine Case That Has Taught Me Most
• Active Learning: Feline Thyroid Cases